Return & Refund Policy
If there is something wrong with your item, you can choose a full refund or an exchange. We will inspect the returned product once received and issue a credit or send an exchange.
What Else Should I Know?
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of receiving your order. Orders older than 30 days are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Custom and Clearance items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Contact us first to get the proper instructions and proper return shipping address.
- If your product was incorrect or damaged when received, please contact us immediately so we can resolve the issue. Our desire is for every purchase to be exactly as promised.
- All returned items are inspected and must be in the condition you received them. Must include original packaging.
- If you are sent the wrong item or your item is damaged in any way, Merchlyn will provide a pre-paid return label. If the item is being returned for any other reason, the customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Your refund will include the price of your item plus any taxes, but will not include original shipping charges. There may also be a restocking fee if your item was not returned because of damage or an incorrect item being sent.
- Credit for your return will be issued after we've inspected your returned item(s). The time may vary, but will usually occur within 2-3 business days after receipt. Refunds via credit card may take time to appear in your credit statement. Please allow one full billing cycle.
- If you wish to cancel an order, please contact us within 24 hours. After 24 hours the item will be sent to production and we'll make the item. At that point, it cannot be canceled.